Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by Jamie at The Broke and Bookish.
The theme this week is the top ten on my spring to-be-read list. These are all new releases that will be released sometime in the spring.
1. Black Dawn by Rachel Caine - This is number 12 in the Morganville Vampire series. I love this series so much. I've been with it for the last 5 years. It's my baby. Black Dawn sounds like it's going to be the most action packed one yet.
2. Grave Mercy by RL LaFevers - Ahh I've had this on my to-read list for a long time. The story sounds so intriguing that I'm going to need to get my hands on it the day that it comes out.
3. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa - I read Julie's first book in the Iron Fey series and I fell in love with it. Then I heard about this one and I went she's doing vampires!? oh my god!! I am so excited to read her take on vampires that the wait for the book is killing me.
4. Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris - Stop the countdown. Save the world. That Madonna song springs to mind, doesn't it? Despite that, once I read that I was hook, line and sinker. How could I not read the synopsis, how could I not click that to-read button on GoodReads? This sounds like it's going to be a definite thrill ride.
5. Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin - Poe! POE!! I am such a Poe nerd that the second I saw the title of this I was like YEP, YEP!! I'M IN! Then I saw the cover and was reeled right on in too. And yes, the story sounds like it's going to be great too! I'm not that superficial, haha.
6. Insurgent by Veronica Roth - Do I really need to say anything about this? Divergent blew my mind. I'm sure Insurgent will too. I've been waiting for a year! The wait is almost over, thank God.
7. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins - I've been hearing some luke warm reviews on this one but if anything, that makes me want to read it more to see why. The cover is dark and eye-catching and the story sounds pretty great too.
8. Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock - There is so much buzz that I've been seeing around this one so I really want to see what that's all about.
9. Revived by Cat Patrick - Apparently this is dystopian but reading the synopsis, I'm not quite sure it is. Despite that, it sounds intriguing. It's a science-fiction book about a drug that can make you come back to life developed by a secret government agency. It sounds like this is going to be action packed.
10. Plague Town by Dana Fredsti - Zombies! Zombies!! It's about zombies! Can you tell I love zombies? I will pick up anything that involves zombies and this book is going to be no different. I can't wait for it.