Saturday 7 April 2012

In My Mailbox #6

In My Mailbox is a meme created by Kristi@ The Story Siren, its purpose is to encourage blogger interaction, as well as highlight books for our readers. IMM is not only for books you have received through the mail, but also library, borrowed, and bought books.

FOR REVIEW
Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson 
(Thank you so much Simon&Schuster Canada!)
Velveteen by Daniel Marks
Bad Hair Day by Carrie Harris 
(thanks netgalley and randomhouse!)

WON
Enthralled - Paranormal Diversions - short stories
(Won this at the Kelley Armstrong signing! YAY!)

BOUGHT
Immortal Beloved by Cate Tierman
Torn by Amanda Hocking
Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr
The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
The Calling by Kelley Armstrong
The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman
Tithe by Holly Black
Plague Town by Dana Fredsti
By Midnight by Mia James

I swear I didn't buy ALL of these this week, but some came in the mail haha. 
Also, I am so SO HAPPY I managed to get my hands on The Immortal Rules. Chapters put it out SO EARLY I actually made a run for the shelf before they noticed their error.

8 comments:

  1. WOW!! Amazing Haul!!! You must be in my area well Ontario at least... Unless you went to a different signing... Which is totally possible lol Overall I hope you enjoy your new books this week!!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so great! I'm jealous! I'm on a ban and i barely get 5 books each month :p I really want the Book of Blood and Shadow ^^

    Happy reading!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting titles although i have to say that i didn't really enjoy By Midnight (just my opinion ofcource)

    Anyway Here is Mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have Hunting Lila to read - I won it from a giveaway a while ago :)
    And I have The Immortal Rules, signed and dedicated from Julie, through the publishers to review :) Definitely looking forward to it!!

    Great haul this week!

    Dani
    Pen to Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for The Immortal Rules! Can't wait to read that one. I still need to read The Iron Fey series as well. Enjoy! :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh this mailbox is made of awesome! I loved Hunting Lila and The Calling! Super excited to read Immortal City too!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yea!!! I def wouldn't mind getting some of those! I still have to read Tithe! Let us know how it is! <3
    -Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, you have an amazing haul this week! Hunting Lila has been on my to-read list for so long now and the shiny copy of The Immortal Rules looks to die for! =D

    Here's my IMM!

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete