The girls over at Book Soulmates created Random Acts of Kindness. Each month you can sign up with your books and goodies wishlist. The idea is to make someone smile by sending them a random book off of their wishlists. You may receive something that month, you might not. It’s about making someone else smile. The world needs a little more kindness. Here are the rules (taken directly from Book Soulmates):
- Please sign-up each month that you can participate (give as well as receive).
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button (code is in the right sidebar).
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog, etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- nce you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so that we can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
- E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a “RAK Wrap-Up” post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from
OPEN TO EVERYONE including all our International brethren!
Remember, there’s always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
MY TOP 5
(I'm no. 71 on the doc)