Tuesday 24 September 2013

ALLEGIANT IS COMING

ALLEGIANT IS COMING. ARE YOU READY?

We all (at least I HOPE) that the final book in the Divergent series is ABOUT TO BE RELEASED!!!!

OMFG HOLY CRAPPERS I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ALMOST HERE, AMIRITE?????

I know. It's okay. Breathe. Don't give yourself a panic attack. You have to be here for the release.

I just... dudes, I am so excited to see how it all comes to an end. Endings are bittersweet but I am ready.

Not only is Allegiant almost here, THE DIVERGENT MOVIE IS ALMOST HERE AS WELL. Holy balls am I ever excited for that.

I am excited not only because the visuals look stunning but I am STOKED to see what I saw in my head come to life on screen. I think that Shay and Theo are absolutely perfect for Tris and Four and I thought that even before the trailer was released. AFTER the trailer was released I thought I was going to faint from excitement. They are the perfect embodiment of Tris and Four. Not only are they amazing, the rest of the cast seems A+ too. Gold stars for whoever did the casting, seriously.

AND HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW POSTERS?!



I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE MOVIE I WISH THAT I HAD A TARDIS SO I COULD JUST ZOOM INTO MARCH.

And guys, be sure to follow the #ALLEGIANT tag on twitter and follow the lovely ladies of @HCCFrenzy!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment