Thursday 9 January 2014

I'M BACK!

I know, I know, I didn't even say that I was going anywhere.

But I did and now I'm back.

A mix of things lead to this being a bit of a dead zone for a while. School, work... life in general. Stuff, guys. Things. (I hope at least some of you got that.) Anyway, sometimes I do this thing where I just shut down. If things get too much I shy away and I ignore the world for a while. In this case, it took a long while. I was overwhelmed. Not with this blog - stars no I love this place - just the world in general.

It's not even that I wasn't reading; I was reading a ton. On the subway, before I go to bed, anywhere in between really. It was the reviews I was having a problem with. The formulating thoughts and feelings and putting it all down.  The anxiety of just life in general got to be a bit too much so I just stopped doing the things that I loved to do. But I'm back now and I'm slowly getting into the swing of things again.

I have lots of stuff coming up. Lots of reviews and things (like Cress!!!) to get me back on the map. I've really missed you guys and this place. I'm so so glad to be back.

1 comment:

  1. Yay. So glad to see you back in the blogosphere! =D

    ReplyDelete