Saturday 31 March 2012

In My Mailbox #5

In My Mailbox is a meme created by Kristi@ The Story Siren, its purpose is to encourage blogger interaction, as well as highlight books for our readers. IMM is not only for books you have received through the mail, but also library, borrowed, and bought books.

BOUGHT


Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey
Slide by Jill Hathaway
Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter

WON


Oppression by Jessica Therrien
Thanks so much to Wendy at The Midnight Garden and Jessica!

Sorry I haven't been posting much lately guys. I've been so busy with work. Being a cashier really, really blows but I promise I'll be posting more this week.


5 comments:

  1. Grave Mercy is a-maz-ing! I loved it so I really hope that you like it! I am so jealous that you have Goddess Interrupted! I want to read it so bad!

    Hope you enjoy all these wonderful books!

    Wanna check out my IMM?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I really want Goddess Interrupted and Shattered Souls!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with your IMM! Slide, Grave Mercy and Oppression? No one can top you this week! =D

    Here's my IMM!

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I still have to read Shattered Souls!! O_O I just finished Grave Mercy it was pretty good!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete