Tuesday 3 April 2012

Teaser Tuesday #1

I don't know why I haven't done this before! Here we go.

  • Hosted by Should Be Reading
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (or, like I prefer, suitable amount!) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers!
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




He turns around to face us, his lower lip wobbling, but he composes himself long enough to read a poem he has written for Sophie.

Almost everyone's head is down, giving the man his time to mourn but I'm looking around the room, hoping to spot one of my suspects, to see how they're reacting to all this.

SLIDE by Jill Hathaway is out now.

1 comment:

  1. I love me some good mystery and I cannot wait to read Slide!

    Great teaser and welcome to the Teaser Tuesday club =)

    My Teaser Tuesday!

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete