Friday 21 June 2013

FIERCE READS Tour Event Recap!

This past Wednesday I was lucky enough to attend the Fierce Reads Tour at Indigo Yorkdale. Leigh Bardugo, Emmy Layborne, Anna Banks, Jessica Brody and Gennifer Albin were there to talk, answer questions and sign books. It was a great time! I've only ever read Shadow and Bone (which I still need to review, oops) but I had all of their books except Crewel (which I bought there) so I thought I would go because I loved Shadow and Bone and have had the rest on my TBR list for ages.

(Emmy, Jessica, Anna, Leigh and Gennifer)

They started off with questions. I asked about dream casts and they talked about how they feel about them and who they like for some of their characters. It was really interesting to hear their different perspectives on them! To quote Anna: "I don't casterbate."

Then came time for the signing. It was a little chaotic since the table was so small and there were so many people but everyone seemed to manage. Everyone was so so lovely!! I got photos with everyone as well.

Emmy and I. She said "look fierce" and apparently this is what I think looking fierce means.

Jessica and I

Anna and I

Leigh and I! My fav photo of the bunch.

Gennifer and I. Not sure what I'm doing with my face.

All my books and the swag that they had!

No comments:

Post a Comment